Looking for a new way to honor the women in your life this Mother’s Day? How about throwing a Mother’s Day Tea that’s both fanciful and fun?
Invite your girlfriends and their daughters to don frilly frocks and sip tea from delicate cups at a sumptuous afternoon tea party. A fancy spread of decadent sweets, your “good” china and some springtime decor will set a festive tone, making this Mother’s Day Tea a magical celebration for mothers and daughters alike.
By simplifying what is served and preparing in advance, you will make the party flow smoothly. Remember, store bought or homemade, the best menu is created with love!
Here is a basic menu for your tea party:
- A few assorted teas (black, Earl gray, rosehip, mint and lemon are all popular choices)
- Milk, sugar, lemon, and honey (for the tea)
- Lemonade or juice (for the non-tea drinkers and kids)
- Tea sandwiches (small sandwiches with delicate fillings and the crusts cut off)
- Small pastries, tarts, cookies or cakes
Need more inspiration? These menu and decorating ideas from HGTV.com should help you host an unforgettable afternoon tea party to celebrate all the deserving moms and daughters in your life.
Broadway Party & Tent Rental makes entertaining easy with a wide selection of rental equipment, from tables and chairs to linens, dinnerware and décor. Broadway is here to provide quality rental equipment so even your little get togethers exceed expectations! Give us a call!