WHY do we have a Cancellation Policy?
When equipment is reserved, it is taken out of inventory so no one else can reserve it for those specific days. Some equipment is taken out additional days to accommodate for additional preparation time. Cancellation fees help cover both incurred costs and potential loss of business because equipment was unavailable to rent to other Customers.
Reservations, Deposit, & Identification
We require a valid government issued MN Drivers License identification & a NON REFUNDABLE CREDIT CARD deposit (a Debit Card IS NOT A CREDIT CARD & a Gift Card IS NOT A CREDIT CARD – just because it says VISA or Mastercard does NOT make it a Credit Card) on all rentals and reservations, unless there’s a pre-existing charge account. Form of payment and ID MUST MATCH. Minimum age is 18 years old. Out of State ID’s may require additional sources of ID. Reservations should be placed as early as possible (orders made less than 48 hours in advance may have to wait for equipment to get ready). All rentals are reserved on a first come first serve basis. Only on rental return will we accept Debit Cards and Gift Cards as payment. NO CHECKS.
- Reservations made 30 days (1 month or more) prior to Rental Date Out require a minimum of 25% paid in advance (except Inflatables & Dunk Tanks are charged 100% at time of Reservation)
- Reservations made less than 30 days prior to Rental Date Out require 100% of rental fee paid in advance (see Cancellation Policy)
- Reservations made less than 48 hours prior to Rental Date Out may have to wait for equipment to get ready.
WHY WE REQUIRE A CREDIT CARD & What’s the difference between a Credit Card & Debit Card?
- A Credit Card allows you to BORROW money to make purchases, adding to a pre-approved limit you pay back with interest, creating a Line of Credit.
- A Debit Card takes money from account with funds already available in your bank account (you can ONLY spend what you have available).
If you do not have a CREDIT CARD at time of rental, we will accept a significant CASH Deposit (which is up to 20 times the cost of rental or 75% of the replacement cost). In return we allow you to rent equipment valued at more than what we charge to rent it. Having a Deposit is your incentive to take care of the equipment appropriately & return it before it is due back. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express CREDIT CARDS.
Cancellation Policy (Cancelling any individual item or entire reservation)
- Cancellations made 30 days (1 month or more) prior to Rental Date Out will be charged 25% of rental fee as a Cancellation Fee: except Inflatables & Dunk Tanks are charged 100% at time of Reservation and is Non-Refundable
- Cancellations made 8 to 29 days (1-4 weeks) prior to Rental Date Out will be charged 50% of rental fee; except Inflatables & Dunk Tank are charged 100% at time of Reservation and is Non-Refundable
- Cancellations made less than 7 days (1 week) prior to Rental Date Out will be charged 90% of rental fee
- Special items ordered or sub-rented on customers behalf will be charged 100% (cannot be cancelled)
Changes To Order
- REDUCTIONS to Reservations will incur Cancellation Fees listed above. Small (10%) reductions to quantities of items such as tables, chairs, dishware, etc are acceptable.
- ADDITIONS to Reservations can be made (depending on availability) up to time equipment is loaded. Reservations being delivered are normally loaded 24 hours in advance of Rental Date Out. If additions are made after vehicle has left the lot, an additional ½ delivery fee will be charged (additional deliveries are not guaranteed to be available). If Customer comes to get additional equipment – we will pick up the new equipment when we pickup what was previously Delivered.
Plan For The Future
Booking your rental products long before the date of your event reduces rushed decisions and gives sufficient time for you and Broadway Party & Tent Rental to work together to plan and prepare an enjoyable event. Ordering early also increases the probability that the products, delivery and pickup times you want will be available. Last minute changes can be counterproductive and may have adverse affects on an otherwise successful event. At Broadway Party & Tent Rental we make every effort to help you make the best choices for your event!