Kiddy Duck Pond Includes:
- 26″ Round X 10″ High Black Tub
- 24 Ducks numbered on the bottom with numbers 1-24
How to Play the Duck Pond Carnival Game:
- Fill tub with water (since the game is mostly for toddlers you must have a responsible adult present at all times)
- Children pick a duck and look for the number on the bottom
- Children win the prize that corresponds to the number on the duck
Hints & Tips:
Have the prizes displayed to show what prize is won with each number!
Have prizes that are considered “safer” for young children such as mini beach balls, sand mold toys, or small packages of fish crackers.
The Duck Pond is a traditional carnival game loved by young children, by around age 8 or so, some kids think this is a game for babies, and they will walk right by. So when choosing prizes, estimate for preschool and younger grade-school kids.