We carry 2 sizes of Tent Heaters that operate at less than 75 decibels.
- 80,000 BTU / hour
- REQUIRES a 40 lb Propane Tank (which lasts 6 to 8 hours depending on temperature)
- Fuel consumption 3.7#’s / hour
- Electricity required 5 AMP Starting, 1.5 AMP Continuous
- 170,000 BTU / hour
- REQUIRES a 100 lb Propane Tank (which lasts 8 to 10 hours depending on temperature)
- Fuel consumption 7.9#’s / hour
- Electricity required 7.3 AMP starting, 5 AMP Continuous
- Includes adjustable Thermostat & Diffuser
- Require electricity (for the blower). We also rent Generators!
Extra Propane/Heaters should be ordered for longer events (setup times) or extreme cold. Not intended to operate at less than -20 degrees.
Price does not include Delivery fees, call for more information!
Smaller propane tanks cannot be used with these’s heaters because there’s not enough pressure.
Some cities require a permit for each Heater / Propane Tank. Contact the city of your event for permitting requirements.