12″ TENT POLE MOUNTED FAN, WHITE
Just having a fan blowing doesn’t necessarily mean you get the best airflow & circulation. Fans can be used for both cooling & heat circulation. Fans also help detract bugs outdoors. Here are a few tips to help you keep your cool & improve your airflow situation!
We recommend Tent Fans be installed at least 5 feet from the ground & using 1 every 15-20 feet. We also rent multi-plug extension cords. We charge extra for installation.
- Setting a single fan in a corner is best to cover more area evenly
- Remove obstacles that may block air flow
- Getting air circulating in a large area can be a chore too great for 1 fan. If you have 2 fans working together, you’ll be surprised at how much quicker the temperature drops. Don’t be afraid to get more than 1 fan.
- A 2-fan method is to place one near a window facing out with another in a doorway, effectively creating a wind tunnel. You can also set a fan in diagonal corners across from another, facing the center of the room, & get them to cross circulate. This effect is much like stirring an icy pitcher of lemonade & gets a circular airflow going.
- In larger areas where you want multiple fans continue to place them alternating diagonally (every other opposing side)
- REQUIRES electricity (we also rent extension cords)
- CFM (free air):1510
- CFM Calculation Standard:ANSI/AMCA Standard 230-99
- CFM Range (Free Air):1001 – 2500
- CFM/Watt (free Air):14.4
- Frequency (Hz):60/50
- Max RPM:1725
- Weight 20 pounds
- Switch on 6′ cord
- Single Speed
- 12″ diameter x 16″