Customer Setup 20’ x 30’ All Purpose Tent
We have 2 Grades:
- Grade 1 is newer (Wedding quality – available in WHITE only)
- Grade 2 is old inventory with spots & patches. Still usable for shade. (Available in All White or Blue & White) CLICK FOR DESCRIPTION
- Must be setup staked in grass!
- Tent has 2 (3 part) Center Poles (11’6” high) & 10 (2 part) Perimeter Poles (7’ high)
- Takes 2-3 people approx. 45-90 minutes to setup.
- YOU WILL NEED A LARGE HAMMER TO POUND IN 14 STAKES
- Comes in All White, and Blue & White
Broadway Party & Tent Rental DOES NOT setup or take down these Tents!
All Purpose Tents MUST BE set up & staked in Grass. An additional 5’ is required on each side for staking. Sidewall is available for an additional fee. Cooking is NOT allowed underneath tent.
It is Customers responsibility to call Gopher State One Call @ 811 (or click link) at least 48 business hours in advance to arrange to have public utilities marked (gas, cable, electric, etc). Private utilities are property owner’s responsibility to locate & mark (sprinkler, lights, gas grill, etc) and to obtain any necessary Permits.
The tent is easy to transport! The top comes in a storage bag about the size of a giant sleeping bag & you’ll get a bundle of poles & a bundle of stakes too. It’s important you re-bag the tent top dry & free of debris, DO NOT put the stakes or poles inside the Tent Top Storage Bag to return!
Tent has been manufactured for use as a temporary sun shade structure, there is no guarantee for protection from rain!
A 20′ x 30′ Canopy is 600 Square Feet & holds approximately:
- 100 – 120 Chairs OR
- 9 – 8’ Banquet Tables & 72 Chairs OR
- 6 – 5′ Round Tables & 48 Chairs
ON RETURN: Your Contract will not be immediately closed. It can take up to 3 days for us to open Canopy Vinyl to verify it has been returned in the same condition it was sent out in and there is no need for extra charges.
Click to see TENT SETUP INSTRUCTIONS or watch the video below!
Here’s a video you can watch to see how to set it up too!