Responsibility for equipment remains with the Customer from the time they receive the equipment until it’s returned (or picked up by Broadway Staff at the pre-arranged scheduled time). Be sure equipment is secured when not in use & protected from the weather. We charge for equipment returned dirty, for replacement costs of missing, broken, or damaged items (including transport boxes).
When You Come To Pick Up Equipment
- Come to Broadway Party Rental Front Office FIRST to sign Contract & get NEW paperwork for picking up equipment. You will not get your equipment without it & you will have to move your vehicle & restart at the end of the line (if there is a line)
- Bring your Driver’s License & Credit Card in with you (NO Debit Cards)
- Know the Name & Phone Number the equipment is Reserved under
- PREPARE YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE you get to our Loading Area – Make room by emptying out unnecessary items, take out or lay down seats. Without seeing your vehicle we cannot determine if it’s large enough to carry your order. We provide measurements & weights for most equipment on our website. YOU SHOULD MEASURE your vehicle to verify if it will fit or not (or plan for multiple trips). Once you get in line stay in line to wait your turn.
- STAY OFF CELL PHONE WHILE LOADING!
- COME PREPARED TO LOAD EQUIPMENT YOURSELF! Our Warehouse Staff are NOT required to load equipment you rent, but will be happy to “assist” YOU. Many ask if it’s appropriate to tip – you are welcome to tip what you feel is appropriate. IF YOU DON’T WANT TO LOAD & UNLOAD EQUIPMENT, CONSIDER PAYING FOR DELIVERY & PICKUP (MUST be arranged for in advance)
- It’s your responsibility to secure the equipment &/or trailer BEFORE you leave our lot – Binder Twine is available free of charge but you may want to bring your own tie-downs. Our insurance company does not permit us to secure the equipment you rent & transport.
- BROADWAY PARTY RENTAL is not responsible for any damage to your vehicle that may happen during loading
- Before you leave our property YOU ARE responsible to COUNT & check the condition of all rented equipment, to verify you received everything listed on your Contract. You will be asked to initial that you counted & received everything! (You will be charged for any Missing Equipment & transport containers.)
- We’re not a fast-food restaurant! We are well aware that you have many things to accomplish when planning an event & time is a premium. We can not predict how busy we will be when you arrive & ask for your patience as you wait your turn. We operate on a first come first served basis & it’s our goal to have you in & out as quickly as possible with everything you ordered. Be patient & follow the instructions our staff give you for lining up vehicles in an orderly fashion so as not to block our neighboring residents.
- We recommend arriving at least 30 minutes prior to close of business! (CHECK OUR HOURS! Minnesota weather, Covid-19, Holidays, Curfews, etc all can have an effect on business hours of operation!)
- During the month of JUNE: Friday & Monday Will-Call Pickups & Returns may take as long as 2 hours!
- Remember to be courteous! We are in a RESIDENTIAL area! Drive through our neighborhood aware that PEOPLE live close by & walk in the streets (there’s a playground for children right down the road)!
When You Return Equipment
- Return Equipment to the Back Returns area first (the same area you picked up from).
- We’re not a fast-food restaurant! We can not predict how busy we will be when you arrive & ask for your patience as you wait your turn. We operate on a first come first served basis & it’s our goal to have you in & out as quickly as possible.
- During the month of JUNE: Friday & Monday Will-Call Returns may take as long as 2 hours!
- Before returning we recommend double checking that you have everything listed on your Contract & arrive at least 30 minutes prior to close of business! (CHECK OUR HOURS! Minnesota weather, Covid-19, Holidays, Curfews, etc all can have an effect on business hours of operation!)
- It’s not necessary to have any paperwork with you, just know the full name of the person &/or business on the Contract.
- Come prepared to unload the equipment you rented. Our Warehouse Staff are not required to unload your returned equipment but will be happy to “assist” you.
- If any Equipment Containers or Parts are missing, you will be charged a full replacement cost.
- BROADWAY PARTY RENTAL IS not responsible for any damages to your vehicle that may happen during unloading.
- After you’ve unloaded the Equipment, our Warehouse Staff will count & verify that you’ve returned everything.
- Some Equipment requires extra time to verify the condition it was returned in (MoonWalks, Tents, Carpets, etc). Those Contracts will not be closed until after inspection. You will be given a Returned Receipt but the Contract will not be closed right away.
- After verification, that everything’s returned in an approved manner, your Contract will be closed & a copy emailed to you.
Replacement, Repair, & Cleaning charges will be assessed on any equipment lost or damaged (the Customer is responsible from the time they pick up until it’s been returned). A charge will be assessed on items returned but not cleaned. Make special arrangements in advance when you know you will not be able to clean items before returning. A charge will be made for all boxes or crates not returned.
We sincerely appreciate your business & look forward to helping you CELEBRATE!