WHEN YOU COME TO PICK UP EQUIPMENT
- Come to Broadway Party & Tent Rental Front Office first to sign Contract.
- Bring your Driver’s License & Credit Card in with you.
- Know the Name & Phone Number that the equipment is Reserved under.
- Prepare your vehicle BEFORE you get to our Loading Area – Make room by emptying out unnecessary items, take out or lay down seats
- COME PREPARED TO LOAD THE EQUIPMENT YOU RENT. Our Warehouse Staff are not required to load your rented equipment but will be happy to “assist” you ONLY.
- It’s your responsibility to secure the equipment &/or trailer – Binder Twine is available free of charge.
- BROADWAY PARTY & TENT RENTAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR VEHICLE THAT MAY HAPPEN DURING LOADING.
- Before you leave our property YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COUNTING ALL THE EQUIPMENT to verify that you received EVERYTHING listed on your Contract. You will be asked to initial that you counted & received EVERYTHING! (You will be charged for any Missing Equipment.)
WHEN YOU RETURN EQUIPMENT
- Return Equipment to the Back Returns area first (the same area you picked up from).
- It’s not necessary to have any paperwork with you, just be sure to know the full name of the person on the Contract.
- COME PREPARED TO UNLOAD THE EQUIPMENT YOU RENT. Our Warehouse Staff are not required to unload your returned equipment but will be happy to “assist” you ONLY.
- If any Equipment Containers or Parts are missing, YOU WILL BE CHARGED A FULL REPLACEMENT COST.
- BROADWAY PARTY & TENT RENTAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR VEHICLE THAT MAY HAPPEN DURING UNLOADING.
- After you’ve unloaded the Equipment, our Warehouse Staff will count & verify that you’ve returned everything.
- Some Equipment requires extra time to verify the condition it was returned in (MoonWalks, Tents, etc). Those Contract will not be closed until after inspection. You will be given a Returned Receipt but the Contract will not be closed right away.
- After verification you will be asked to go to the Front Office to close your Contract.